Business Development Representative
Overview of The Role
The role of Business Development Representative (BDR) is an important one here at Performio. The BDRs find potential customers that are interested in Performio and want to evaluate our software. We have ambitious goals for the company. We intend to become the dominant sales performance management software for the global market within 5 years. This means generating lots of customers from leads sourced by a top-notch business development team. This will be a lot of fun, but also a lot of work. If you are up for the challenge, we would love to have you on this journey with us. See below for details on the position.
In your role as a BDR, you will be a part of the Sales department and will report to the BDR Manager.
As a BDR, your responsibilities will be the following:
- Prospect into strategic business accounts via cold call, email and social strategies
- Drive sales growth and pipeline by setting up qualified meetings for Account Executives
- Maintain active communication and follow-up with leads by following a strategic sales cadence
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Become a Performio subject matter expert and effectively communicate our value prop to prospects
- Other duties reasonably determined from time to time by your manager
Why Work For Us?
It’s simple. Work with people you’ll genuinely want to spend time with. Work at a fast-growing company that builds a great product in a big & growing market. And of course, a competitive salary, uncapped commissions, generous benefits (401k, health insurance, free on-site gym, free parking, etc.), and unlimited paid time off. If you are a high performer you will have the opportunity to advance in your career, including becoming a full Account Executive.
Our Commitment To You
We’ll be asking a lot of you. In return for your commitment to Performio, we will make a commitment to you. Here are some of the specific things we will commit to:
- Provide you with meaningful & challenging work that exceeds what you would get at a comparable role in another company. Your work will make an impact on our business and should get you excited to come to work each day
- Coach you on developing your strengths and mitigating your weaknesses so you continue to evolve into a seasoned business professional
- Give you opportunities to develop the skills necessary to continue to move up in your career
- Continue to foster a great culture that makes Performio a rewarding and enjoyable place to work